Advertising & News
Catch up on the latest industry news or advertise to your potential customers. Want to advertise on the website or Newsletter. Click here for advertising and sponsorship information.
A bi-monthly newsletter E-mailed to more than 1,000 industry contacts worldwide, representing virtually every area of exhibition contracting. Complete with news, movers and shakers, messages from Board of Directors and updated information on ESCA happenings.
Don't forget about us! Please remember to include ESCA on your Press lists! If you wish to upload a Press Release to us, please click here.
ESCA members receive savings all year long by quoting the Member Number. For more information or to make a reservation visit http://www.hertz.com.
Labor & Employment Law Consultation
ESCA has partnered with Joel Greenwald & Associates PC, a full service labor and employment law firm known for its effectiveness in helping business achieve its objectives. The firm can work with you on all aspects of labor and employment law including one complimentary hour of consultation in regards to alternative dispute resolution, Americans With Disabilities Act compliance, collective bargaining, conducting investigations, covenants not to compete for key employees, labor management relations, NLRB trails and appeals, sexual harassment and wage and hour laws. For more information call 1-845-638-1943, and ask for Joel Greenwald or visit http://www.workplaceattorneys.com. Please be sure to mention that you are an ESCA member to receive free consultation.
Take full advantage of your membership benefits with ESCA and switch your credit card processing to TSYS Merchant Solutions. Serving merchants for more than 55 years, TSYS Merchant Solutions offers a payment processing program tailored to meet your business needs.
With This Program You Receive:
Discounted member only rates
Qualified service representatives available 24hours a day
Free online reporting
PLUS, TSYS Merchant Solutions offers a savings guarantee-they can save you money on your credit card processing or they will pay you up to $500.*
Visit www.tsysmerchantsolutions.com/assoc/gen or call 888-749-7860 for a free cost analysis.
The Richey Company, an advertising specialty company, can keep your name in front of your customers through the use of innovative and cost-effective promotional merchandise, business gifts and imprintable sportswear. With access to over 750,000 promotional products, we can affix your name, brand, logo or message to any of these items to enhance the image of, and promote your organization. As a member company of ESCA, you will receive a 10% discount and free set-ups. In addition, ESCA will receive a 5% rebate on all orders placed by member companies. For information and personal service, call David Piendak at 800.488.9429 or visit our website at www.richeycompany.com to learn more about the best ways to keep your name in front of your customers.
Human Resource Management
ESCA has negotiated a free human resource and employee relations consulting program available to all ESCA members. SESCO Management Consultants, the oldest human resource and employee relations consulting firm in the country, provides professional at no additional charge as follows:
- Unlimited telephone, research, fax and email consulting on a daily or as needed basis. This "hot line" is provided to members to solve problems to include discipline, termination, workers' comp, unemployment and other people problems on a daily basis. The SESCO staff also provides professional advice on all federal or state laws to include equal employment, wage and hour accounting, Family and Medical Leave, Americans with Disabilities, harassment and all other labor and employment laws.
- SESCO will provide a free analysis of your personnel policies, work rules and employee handbooks on an annual basis. The review is designed to determine compliance with federal and state employment regulations as well as to provide SESCO staff recommendations based on its long history of developing and publishing employee handbooks and personnel policy manuals so that your organization is protected and can defend any alleged wrongdoing.
- Monthly electronic version of our newsletter, The SESCO Report.
Additional compliance services and project work available to ESCA Members for a discounted rate upon request:
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Compliance Services
- Affirmative Action Programs
- Applicant Screening -- Workplace Reference Checks
- Audio-Visual Communications (Orientation - Benefits - Handbooks)
- Benchmarking/360° Assessments
- COBRA Compliance Reviews
- Compensation Systems
- Competency Compliance
- Compliance Assessments
- Management Union Avoidance/ Communication Campaigns
- EEOC Investigations
- Employee Opinion Survey Programs
- Employee Benefits Communication
- Employee Coaching/Counseling
- Employee Discipline Programs
- Employee Orientation Programs
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) Compliance Services
- Federal Wage-Hour Investigations
- Grievance/Complaint Procedures
- Team Development/Conflict Resolution
- Handbooks for Employees
- Handbooks for Supervisors
- Job Descriptions/Job Evaluation
- Labor Negotiations
- Leadership Development
- Applicant Assessments/Testing
- Management Assessment and Appraisal Programs (MAAP)
- Management Development Seminars and Workshops
- Certified Management Training
- NLRB Investigations
- Organizational Development/Team Building
- Outplacement Counseling
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Personnel Forms Development
- Personnel Policy/Procedures Manual
- Pre-Employment Screening, Background Checks, Recommendations and Instruments
- Sexual Harassment Awareness Training/ Investigations
- Employee Retention Systems
- Union Vulnerability Audits
- Wage-Benefit Surveys
Take advantage of this special, free program with one of the nation's experts providing you with peace of mind knowing that your human resource systems and practices are not only compliant but effective.
Contact SESCO Management Consultants, 423-764-4127 or Jamie Hasty, Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit their website, www.sescomgt.com.