Membership in ESCA is company based.
All full-time employees of member companies are members of ESCA and have access to all resources, qualify for discounted registration rates for all ESCA produced meetings and receive the discounted rate for ESCA WIS badges. Number of operational office locations will determine the annual membership dues. Please call ESCA headquarters for a full listing of membership categories and annual dues.
The benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- Listing in the ESCA website Membership Directory which is searchable by company name, location, products and services
- Listing in the Trade Show Executive ESCA Guide Membership Directory in the World’s Top Convention Centers directory
- Mailings, email alerts and the monthly ESCA Newsletter
- Use of the ESCA logo on company letterhead, mailings, promotional materials, job boxes, etc.
- Advertising, sponsorship and networking opportunities
- Discounted rates on the Summer Educational Conference, Annual Business Meeting and all regional educational programs
- Affinity program perks and discounts on Hyman Resource assistance and promotional products
- ESCA Membership Plaque