We sincerely hope that everyone is doing well, “shuttered-in” and avoiding possible exposure to COVID-19 in this time of isolation.
Below you will find a number of different resources to help you stay up to date with the latest information regarding the effects to
our industry due to COVID-19.
ESCA Member Forum
Please join the ESCA Member Forum to get update to data Covid-19 information and interate with outh ESCA Members during this time.
- Employco USA – Coronavirus Information
- The White House – Guidelines: Opening Up America Again
- CDC – Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- CDC – Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready
- CDC – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Latest Updates
- Johns Hopkins – Coronavirus Resource Center
- WHO – COVID-19 Technical Guidance: Points of entry and mass gatherings
- UFI The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry – Novel Coronavirus – Resources page
- INDUSTRY RESOURCES FOR STAYING INFORMED ON THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
- Trade Show Executive SPECIAL REPORT: COVID-19