Membership in ESCA is company based.
Individuals from headquarter offices and branches which have been registered as member branches are considered members and qualify for member rates. Individuals from branches, which are not registered as member branches will be charged non-member rates.
Your membership package includes:
- Access to a print membership directory
- Company listing in the online contrators guide (searchable by company name, location, products & services)
- Mailings and e-mails including industry news and updates
- Use of the member logo on your company letterhead, booth, job boxes, etc.
- Membership plaque
- Advertising, Sponsorship, & Networking Opportunities
- Discount on Annual & Summer Conference Meetings
- Affinity program perks with unlimited discounts, including complimentary Human Resources and Employment Law Consultation
Membership Committee Chair
Triumph Expo & Events