ESCA’s primary objective is to uphold forward-thinking business standards, foster collaboration, and amicable exchange among its members, and share accurate and dependable information with the exhibition industry. ESCA and its members serve as a reliable source for addressing the challenges the events sector faces today.
ESCA endorses the ETCP Rigging Certification Program – for more information click here.
Current Affiliated Organizations
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM)
- Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
- Events Industry Council (EIC)
- Corporate Event Marketing Association (CEMA)
- ETCP Rigging Certification Program
- Exhibit Designers & Producers Association (EDPA)
- Exhibitor Group
- Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association (HCEA)
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
- International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM)
- International Center for Exhibitor and Event Marketing (ICEEM)
- International Exhibition Logistics Associates (IELA)
- International Tourism Safety Association (ITSA)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- National Association of Consumer Shows (NACS)
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO)
- World Trade Centers Association, Inc.